Relax and enjoy the coming long weekend for Memorial Day with these family activities all around Boston.
Saturday, May 23rd
- Check out the amazing new aerial sculpture on the Greenway. The sculpture weighs over a ton! While you’re at the Greenway, wander around the open market held every Saturday through October. There will be food trucks and vendors selling fresh fruits and vegetables and arts and crafts.
- Head over to the Dudley Public Library for free family yoga.
Sunday May 24th
- Head down to Faneuil Hall and watch the street performers. They have everything from balloon artists to magicians!
- Take advantage of Recreation Sundays on Memorial Drive. On summer Sundays, Memorial Drive is closed to traffic to allow more space for walking, biking, and games! You could also
- Go towards the South End and explore the SoWa Open Market
- Celebrate National Bike Month at the Boston Public Library by making crafts for your bike!
Monday, May 25th
- Take advantage of free admission to the Museum of Fine Arts and see some of their great art exhibitions. The MFA also has some awesome family activities, including family activity sheets and family activity totes, both free with admission.
- There are also several parades all around the city and suburbs in celebration of Memorial Day.
(Image courtesy of BostonCentral.com)