Do you have any favorite fall foods? With summer officially gone, it’s time for some fun and healthy fall snacks! Try making these super easy cinnamon apple chips.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 3 hours
Good for: healthy snack
- 2 apples
- Preheat oven to 230 degrees F.
- Core apples and slice thinly.
- Place thinly sliced apples on 2 baking sheets lined with parchment.
- Sprinkle apples with cinnamon.
- Bake apples for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and flip apples. Sprinkle other side with cinnamon.
- Bake for another hour.
- Leave apples in oven, but turn the oven off and allow them to cool completely inside the oven for at least 1 hour.
- Store in an airtight container.
Recipe adapted from The Healthy Maven
Photo courtesy of The Healthy Maven