School is out this week! What do you plan to do that will keep your family active and engaged over the break? Look no further than Kohl’s Healthy Family Fun April Vacation Week Round-Up!
- Kick off the week at the Cambridge Science Festival. View the listing of events over the weekend, including “Spit for Science and Nose Pick for Progress.” Events are held all throughout Cambridge.
- Boston All Girls Sports Festival is a four-day event for girls to learn new sports and fitness activities at the Reggie Lewis Track & Athletic Center and the Madison Park Community Center in Roxbury. Call Barbara Hamilton for more information at 617-961-3093.
- Like sharks? The Science of Sharks exhibit opens at the New England Aquarium for April vacation week. Tickets range from $2.00 (with a valid EBT Card) to $18.95 for children 3-11 and $27.95 for adults.
- Boston Centers for Youth & Families will be hosting a number of free and low-cost activities across many sites starting Tuesday, April 18th. Look to this detailed schedule for activities like free swim lessons, field trips to the Museum of Fine Arts, basketball clinics, and more.
- On Thursday, April 20, kids can dress up like your favorite fairy or elf and join ReadBoston to build a Fairy House at Franklin Park from 10:00-12:00. Then, go for a hike or enjoy the many playgrounds Franklin Park has to offer. Details here!
Enjoy Boston’s many family-friendly programs this vacation week!