Prep Time: 40 minutes
- 2 Tablespoon (tbsp.) firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoon (tsp.) cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon (tsp.) cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon (tsp.) vanilla extract
- 6 small apples, peeled and cored
- 6 square 7-inch egg roll wrappers
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Spray six muffin cups with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar, cinnamon, cornstarch, vanilla, and 1 Tablespoon (tbsp.) water.
- Roll peeled apples in the mixture until coated.
- Place one apple in the center of each egg roll wrapper.
- Bring the corners up to the top of the apple, pressing and folding to seal the edges.
- Place each dumpling in a muffin cup and lightly spray the tops with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake until golden, about 20 minutes.
- Cool on a rack 15 minutes; serve warm.
Nutritional information per serving:
10 calories from fat
1g total fat
0g saturated fat
Trans Fat 0g
39g total carbohydrate
3g dietary fiber