- ½ cup plain, nonfat Greek-style yogurt
- ¼ cup low-fat mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 large celery stalk, finely chopped
- ¼ cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup grapes, cut in half
- 2 cups leftover roasted chicken, chopped into ½-inch pieces
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, coarsely chopped
- In a large bowl, combine yogurt, mayonnaise, salt, pepper, celery, red onion, grapes, and chicken.
- Mix gently until everything is well coated in dressing.
- Divide lettuce between four bowls.
- Top each bowl with some chicken salad. Serve cold.
Yields: 4 servings
Nutrition Information per Serving
Total Fat: 7g
Total Carbohydrate: 14g