- head romaine lettuce, washed and torn
- 1 bunchflat leaf spinach, washed and torn (or 1 5-ounce bag of fresh baby lettuce)
- small cucumber, scrubbed and diced*
- 1⁄2 cupgreen beans
- 1⁄4 cupdiced celery
- 1⁄2 avocado, diced (if you like)
- 16 green grapes
- 1⁄4 cup ranch dressing
- Put the lettuce, spinach, cucumber, green beans, celery, avocado and grapes in the salad bowl and toss well.
- Add the ranch dressing (the recipe is on this website) and toss again.
- Serve right away.
Yields: 2 servings
Recipe courtesy of Chop Chop Magazine
Image source: Fine Cooking