- 1 apple
- 1 orange
- 1/4 cup (1/4 c.) orange juice
- 1 cup (c.) vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon (1/2 tsp.) cinnamon
- Core and slice the apple.
- Slice banana into thin circles.
- Peel the orange and break it into sections.
- Pour the orange juice into a small bowl.
- Dip the fruit pieces into the orange juice to prevent browning.
- Arrange on a plate.
- Mix the yogurt and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Put the bowl of yogurt and cinnamon next to the fruit. Use it as a dip for the fruit.
Note: Try making this with other favorite fruits.
Serving size: ¼ of recipe
Nutritional information per serving:
10 calories from fat
1g of fat
0.5g of saturated fat
0g of trans fat
5mg of cholesterol
40 mg of sodium
25g total carbohydrates
Image courtesy of Food Librarian.