- 3 bananas
- 24 ounces yogurt, nonfat strawberry
- 10 ounces strawberries, frozen – thawed and un-drained
- 8 ounces un-drained, canned crushed pineapple
- Line 18 muffin-tin cups with paper baking cups.
- Dice or mash bananas and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Spoon into muffin-tin cups and freeze at least 3 hours or until firm. Remove frozen cups and store in a plastic bag in freezer.
- Before serving, remove paper cups and let stand 10 minutes.
Yields: 18 servings
Serving Size: ½ cup
Nutrition Information per Serving:
Total Fat: 0g
Total Carbohydrate: 12g