Prep time: 10 minutes
- 1 4-oz. boneless, skinless chicken breast, rinsed, patted dry, and sliced into strips
- 1/4 cup (c.) egg substitute or skim milk
- 1/3 cup (c.) flaked, high-fiber cereal, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Dip chicken strips into egg substitute or skim milk.
- Roll dipped chicken in high-fiber cereal to coat.
- Place coated strips on non-stick baking sheet.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, turning after 9 minutes, until chicken is done (white, not pink, inside).
Serving size: 1 chicken breast
Nutritional analysis per serving:
30 g protein
3 g fat
0.8 g sat. fat
20 g carbohydrate
8 g fiber
75 mg cholesterol
239 mg sodium
44 mg calcium
10 mg iron
185 mcg folic acid