Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
Good for: side dish
Makes: 6 servings
- 3 lb large butternut squash (peeled and chopped)
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt, pepper, garlic powder to taste
- 1-2 cups fresh cranberries
- 2-3 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup feta
- ground cinnamon to taste
- fresh or dried parsley to garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly drizzle a baking sheet with olive oil.
- Add cubed squash onto baking sheet. Lightly drizzle olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder (based on taste preference).
- Roast for 25 minutes.
- Add cranberries to pan. Roast for 10-15 more minutes.
- Remove from oven. Add a sprinkle of cinnamon, feta, and honey.
- Garnish with parsley (optional).
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
122 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 75 mg sodium, 22g carbohydrates, 3g fiber, 2g protein
Recipe adapted from Peas and Crayons
Photo courtesy of Peas and Crayons