Prep Time: 12 minutes
- 1 can (14.75 ounces) pink salmon, drained
- ½ cup crushed salting crackers (about 16 crackers)
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- In a large mixing bowl, combine salmon, cracker crumbs, and egg.
- Divide mixture into 8 balls and shape into sticks about 4 inches long.
- Lightly coat a skillet with cooking spray. Add oil and preheat the skillet on medium for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add fish sticks and cook for 3 minutes.
- Flip over and cook about 3 minutes or until golden brown.
Serving size: 1 stick
Nutritional analysis per serving:
11 g protein
3 g carbohydrates
50 mg cholesterol
105 mg sodium
***Recipe courtesy of Kansas State University