Prep time: 24 hours
- 12 ounce package fresh cranberries
- 1 large green apple
- 2 large oranges
- 1 cup walnuts
- ¼ cup orange marmalade (no sugar added)
- ¼ cup golden raisins
- ¼ cup brown sugar (or 6 packets sugar substitute)
- Coarsely chop cranberries and apple and place in large bowl.
- Coarsely grate peel from oranges. Cut off white membrane and chop oranges.
- Add peel and oranges to cranberry mixture.
- Stir in walnuts and marmalade, raisins, and sugar/sweetener.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Stir before serving.
Yield: 6 cups
Servings per recipe: 12
Serving size: ½ cup
Nutritional analysis per serving (based on sugar substitute):
1 g protein
14 g carbohydrates
2 g fiber
0 mg cholesterol
4 mg sodium