- 2 Tablespoon (tbsp.) milk, low-fat (1%)
- 4 teaspoon (tsp.) sugar
- 1 teaspoon (tsp.) vanilla
- 1 medium banana, cut into quarters
- 1 cup plain yogurt, low-fat
- 8 ¼” (quarter-inch) banana slices
- Place milk, sugar, vanilla, and banana in blender.
- Process 15 seconds at high speed until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a small bowl; fold in yogurt.
- Spoon into four dessert dishes; garnish each with two banana slices just before serving.
Serving size: ½ cup (1/2 c.)
Nutritional information per serving:
1 g total fat
1 g saturated fat
4 mg cholesterol
47 mg sodium
1 g fiber
1 g protein
18 g carbohydrate:
297 mg potassium