Prep time: 1-2 hours
- ½ cup (c.) non-fat/skim milk
- 1 cup (c.) sliced peaches (either fresh or canned; if canned, use peaches packed in their own juice instead of syrup)
- 1 teaspoon (tsp.). sugar
- Pour the milk into an ice cube tray and freeze until solid.
- Pop the “milk cubes” out of the tray and put them into the blender. Then put the peaches and sugar into the blender.
- Put the lid on the blender and blend on high speed until everything is all mixed together and very smooth.
- Pour your peach freeze into serving dishes and serve right away.
Serving size: 4 oz. (½ cup)
Nutritional analysis per serving:
2 g protein
0 g fat
15 g carbohydrate
0 g fiber
1 mg cholesterol
25 mg sodium
53 mg calcium
0.3 mg iron
Image courtesy of Epicure Selections.