- One small to medium head cauliflower
- 1 large leek
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Cut the cauliflower into medium-size florets. Slice the white part of the leek into thin rounds, breaking them into little “rings.” Wash thoroughly in a bowl of water to remove any grit and drain.
- Place the cauliflower, leek, oil, salt, and a few cranks of pepper in a 9 x 13-inch baking dish and toss to coat evenly with the oil. Bake until the cauliflower starts to brown and the leek “rings” become crispy, 35 to 40 minutes. Stir the vegetables halfway through to ensure even cooking.
Nutrition Information per Serving:
Total Fat: 6g
Sodium: 150 mg