Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 20 minutes
Makes: 4 servings
Good for: side dish, dinner
- 2 medium turnips
- 12 ounces halved baby Yukon Gold potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Heat olive oil in a small skillet over medium heat. Add minced garlic and paprika. Cook about 2 minutes.
- Peel turnips and cut into wedges.
- Combine turnip wedges, halved potatoes, and garlic oil in a large bowl. Toss.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake until golden, about 20 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Toss with chopped fresh parsley, lime juice, and salt.
Serving size: 1/2 cup
144 calories, 7 g fat (1 g sat), 309 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrates, 2 g protein, 3 g fiber
Recipe adapted from Cooking Light
Photo courtesy of Cooking Light