Prep time: 5 minutes
- 1 large red delicious apple
- 2 tablespoons (tbsp.) of seedless raisins
- 2 teaspoons (tsp.) creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon (tsp.) cinnamon sugar
- Core the apple, slice into at least 8 slices.
- Spread a thin layer of peanut butter on one side of an apple slice.
- Sprinkle with a few raisins, and then top with another apple slice.
- Sprinkle the top of your sandooodle with a little cinnamon sugar.
Nutritional information per serving
3 g fat
3 g fiber
2 g protein
Image courtesy of Enchanted Wife.