- 6 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp vinegar
- 1/2 tsp thyme, dried
- 2 lbs potatoes, diced, skin on
- 2 cups broccoli, chopped
- 2 cups peas, frozen, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1 cup canned corn, drained
- Combine top five ingredients and whisk together. Store in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Place potatoes in pan and cover with water. On high heat, bring potatoes to a boil, and simmer for 15 minutes or more until potatoes are soft. Drain.
- Combine potatoes, peas, broccoli, peppers, celery, and corn in a large bowl.
- Mix dressing, pour over vegetables, and mix gently.
Yields: 12 servings
Serving size: 1 cup
Nutrition Information per Serving:
Total Fat 2 g
Protein 4 g
Carbohydrates 24 g
Sodium 226 mg
Dietary Fiber 4 g