Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 25 minutes
Makes: 6 servings
Good for: side, main dish (add chicken!)
- 2 large zucchini, cut into quarters
- 10 oz grape tomatoes (cut in halves) OR 2 large diced tomatoes
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1.2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp dried herbs (basil, oregano, etc.- based on preferences)
- 3/4 tsp salt
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup parsley or basil, chopped (optional)
- Preheat over to 350 degrees F. Spray 8 x 8 or 9 x 11 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Add all ingredients except parsley/basil into a large mixing bowl. Stir.
- Transfer to baking dish and bake uncovered for 25-35 minutes based on preference.
- Remove from oven. Garnish with basil or parsley (optional).
Serving size: 1 cup
56 calories, 2.6 g fat, 426 mg sodium, 4-5 g carbohydrates, 4-5 g protein. 6-7 mg cholesterol
Recipe adapted from iFoodReal
Photo courtesy of iFoodReal