A healthy dessert “pizza” recipes topped off with yogurt and fresh fruit!
Vegetarian, Gluten free Serves 8-10 Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 1/2 cup Cherries
- 1/2 cup Pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 cup Raspberries
- 1/2 cup Strawberries
- 1 Watermelon
- 1 Honey or maple syrup
- Using a sharp knife, cut off a slice of watermelon right down the middle, about 2-3 inches thick.
- Using a spatula, spread an even layer of your yogurt around the watermelon leaving a bit of empty space at the top. (where your “pizza crust” is.)
- Layer your fresh fruit on top as you please. You can add as little or as many toppings as you like!
- Drizzle with honey or maple syrup for a little extra sweetness if desired.