Kohl’s and Boston Children’s Hospital’s Healthy Family Fun Program is here to support you! Community organizations and schools can request materials to distribute to children and families. Please fill out the form below to request materials.
Additionally, download the current Healthy Family Fun Health and Wellness Resource Guide (available in English and Spanish) from Boston Children’s Hospital and Kohl’s Cares. It’s full of great information to help your family stay healthy and active together. Order hard copies via the form below.
How can you use Healthy Family Fun resources with your clients and patients?
- Easily locate activities to keep children or the entire family moving with the simple online search, Fun in Your Neighborhood. Pick a neighborhood to help direct clients and patients you work with to local, free or low-cost, age-appropriate activities.
- “Like” the Kohl’s Healthy Family Fun Facebook page (and we may “like” your agency back!).
- Share community events on the Healthy Family Fun Facebook page to make sure that your event or activity is featured on KohlsHealthyFamilyFun.org!
- Order FREE Healthy Family Fun materials to promote the campaign and serve as incentives in your programs (materials are available to those who provide services in the greater Boston area – see order form below):
- Offer fun Healthy Family Fun-branded incentive items like aluminum water bottles and sling packs
- Keep kids busy in waiting rooms with the Healthy Family Fun activity sheet and crayons (activity sheets are also available for download in PDF here)
- Get intake forms filled out with Healthy Family Fun branded pens
Healthy Family Fun collateral items are fun giveaways and a great way to promote the Healthy Family Fun Program!